MSC-R3 Three Arm Rotating Wall Sconce
- Size: 43 H x Arm 1: 91 L x Arm 2: 57 L x Arm 3: 52 L
- Finish: Matte Black
- Material: Aluminum and Brass
- Bulb Type: E12 40W (not included)
- Adjustable Lateral Arm Swivel and 360 Degree Shade Rotation with Tilt
- Power Source: Hard Wired; Switch On Plates
Originally designed by Serge Mouille, this wall sconce is representative of his discrete, yet highly functional designs. Handcrafted from powder coated aluminum, steal, and milled brass joints, this sconce will add a touch of mid-century modern flare to any space. Featuring arms that can move freely along the horizontal axis, and shades that can swivel a full 360 degrees, this piece allows you to play with how you light up your room. This sconce uses E12 chandelier bulbs which can be purchased at any home supply store.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.