Orwell AB 1 Light Bath Vanity in Aged Brass with Aged Brass Shade
Earn 99 reward points!
- Dimensions: 7.5" W x 10" H
- Weight: 2.06lbs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Aged Brass
- Shade: 7.5" Dia x 4.625" H - Aged Brass Shade
- Canopy/Backplate: 4.875"Dia x 0.75"D
- 8" Wire
- Bulb Type:  100-watt Incandescent, Type A (Not Included)
- UL,CUL Rated for Damp Locations
Orwell is an extensive assortment of industrial style fixtures. The beauty and character of the collection are in the refined details. This transitional series works well in a variety of settings. Partial shades shield the eyes from possible hot spots, while the open tops tease onlookers with a view of the sockets and bulbs. The design allows light and heat to escape from above and below the metal shades, providing both task and ambient lighting. Edison bulbs are recommended to compete the vintage, industrial look of the fixtures. A choice-selection of finish and shade color combinations heighten the appeal of the series. Opal glass shades are available for bath fixtures.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.