Rohl Michael Berman Deck Mounted Kitchen Faucet with Pullout Spray
Material: Solid Brass
Color: Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel
Drain Assembly Included: No
Faucet Centers: 0
Faucet Holes: 1
Faucet Type: Kitchen Faucet
Flow Rate (GPM): 1.8
Handle Material: Metal
Handle Style: Lever
Handles Included: Yes
Installation Type: Deck Mounted
Low Lead Compliant: Yes
Max Deck Thickness: 2.25
Number Of Handles: 1
Pullout Spray: Yes
Spout Height: 8.375
Spout Reach: 10.375
Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Excellence, durability, and beauty. Family values, integrity, and innovation. These are all terms which aptly describe Rohl and its remarkable selection of kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. Since 1983, Rohl has maintained a commitment to providing high-quality plumbing products for residential and commercial applications, while assuring these fixtures would make a difference in the overall décor in the living space. With a dedication to excellence throughout the home, Rohl has been satisfying homes, schools, hospitality venues, and restaurants all around the world. Rohl specializes in providing timeless designs for every type of theme, including traditional, transitional, and modern. When Rohl suggests its products reflect the feel of a certain area outside the United States, it’s more than just that. Rohl products are authentically crafted in towns in New Zealand, Western Europe, and North America.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.