Mid Century Copine Bar Table
- Size: 41" H x 28" W x 28" D
- Seats: 2
- Materials: American White Oak Legs, Oak Veneered Wood Solids Top, Steel Frame
- Finish: Natural White Oak, Glossy White
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Partial Assembly Required
- Contract Grade
- Authentic Licensed Design by Sean Dix
Sean Dix's Copine Bar Table has a simple yet attractive design that will work great in both modern and contemporary spaces. Like the other products in Sean Dix's Copine Collection, this table has a mid-century modern inspiration, is made with solid wood legs, and has a strong steel frame that sturdily holds everything together. The white powder-coated steel band also peeks out to add visual interest. The American oak veneered round tabletop is ideal for chatting with a friend over drinks. This table works well in residential and commercial settings alike.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.