Mid Century Dix Sprint Chair - Leather *free local shipping only*
- Size: 30" H x 18" W x 20" D
- Seat Height: 18"
- Materials: Steel Frame, Walnut Veneered Molded Plywood, Italian Leather
- Finish: Powder Coated Black Frame, Walnut
- Weight: 12 lbs
- No Assembly Required
- Designed By Sean Dix
- Features: Stackable
Minimalist but with a personality this chair will work well in almost any decor. Inspired by mid-century modern ideals this piece features a matter-of-fact design that has nothing extraneous and is built for hard use. The slender but sturdy steel frame provides ample support for the leather upholstered injection moulded foam seat that adds comfort. The moulded plywood back has the perfect curve for proper support. Perhaps best of all this chair is easily stackable, making it a great option for those who entertain often or for restaurants.
- Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days to Ship
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on orders over $199. Free Shipping constitutes a curbside delivery, so freight shipments will not be brought inside. Upgrades are available at checkout. *some exclusions apply
- White Glove Delivery is available at checkout. Click here for details
- International Shipping is available for an added charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Click here for details
- Expedited Shipping Please contact email@example.com to additional information
Please carefully reivew the entire return policy here.
Summary: You will have 30 days to make a return. Products must be returned in new condition with original packaging and materials. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, and said costs will be deducted from the final refund.
Restocking Fee: The cost of shipping and processing will be deducted from your final refund.
Cancellation Fee: All cancelled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. Customers must get a cancellation confirmation, and requesting a cancellation does not mean that it's confirmed.
Non-returnable items: Custom and Made-to-order products, Pickup Only Products, Vintage Art, and Floor Samples.