Why We Love It
- All-brass faucet body construction ensures durability for a lifetime
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- High quality finish - finishes will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with the Agira Collection
- This aesthetically pleasing faucet is a perfect fit for modern bathrooms
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4" turn valves
- Mounts in a widespread configuration - 3 holes required with handles completely separate from spout
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- QuickFix: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
- Overall Height: 5-9/16" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-3/4" (measured from the counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-3/16" (measured from center of the faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers: 5-1/2" - 22-13/16" (adjustable distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/16"
- 2 handles included with faucet
At Grohe design goes deeper than just aesthetic trappings. It is a quality feature and is targeted toward the perfect synthesis of form and function. The result is joyous experience you have every time you use one of their products. Grohe subscribes to a straight forward and consumer-centric design philosophy; grounded in the belief that good design must transcend form and function to create an emotional bond with its users. With a reputation built on performance and longevity, Grohe products are sure to surprise and delight users with every interaction for years of unsurpassed performance. With Grohe’s specialist knowledge it is second to none as they continue to push boundaries, challenge pre-conceptions and create new and exciting ways for their customers to enjoy water.
|Lead Time:||2-5 Business Days|
14 Day Hassle Free Return Policy. All merchandise must be returned in new condition. Buyer is responsible for round trip shipping. Please click here for more information.